Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wazzup!!

That word is one of the most frequently occuring one in my life. On orkut, on google talk, on sms, people want to know whats up!! And I do the same to them and it is getting pretty boring. So what I would like to know is have you done anything different in the last one week? Different enough to be worth telling others. If so, please tell me. This is much more pointed and focussed enquiry rather than a very general wazzup!! Yes..the two exclamation marks are mandatory.
There is a new disease spreading in offices nowadays. I am its latest victim. Symptoms were spotted a week ago and now it is a full blown affliction. It causes temporary insanity due to low utilisation of grey matter in the work place leading to bouts of hallucinations and long yawns. Now the post makes some sense to you.
Whatsay!!

1 Comments:

Blogger milieu said...

Yes wazzup does get pretty tough customer to handle sometimes!

I keep going back to history and psycho for even the mundane things. You know wassup is not what we indians used. We just asked how are you and we were not interested in what u did last weekend.

So I guess the new lingo we borrowed has to come along with a bit of change in attitude about giving out info to ppl we really dont know much.

26/7/06 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home