Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Scrambled eggs all over my face

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
Oh My
Mercy
And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.
Of late, I have fallen in love with Jazz and Blues and Oldies. They are really charming and can set the perfect mood for reading a book or having a drink.
Arbit thought: Has it become mandatory to listen to psychedelic music when you are either boozing or doping? Is this the only kind of music which enhances the experience of going high? Apparently trance music is supposed to take us to a high without the help of any alcohol or narcotics. The speed of the beats in the music affects the brain waves. Some kind of frequency matching occurs and resonance sets in and takes us to a higher plane. I do not know whether this makes any scientific sense or not but I think it is worth a try. Booze and Trance.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw an Ali G video on Drugs some days ago on Youtube. There was a bit that went something like this:

AliG: Is Ecstasy any good?
Drugs Expert: Ecstasy is not good! It's very bad for you!
AliG: Anything that makes trance bearable has to be good.

23/8/06 6:47 PM  
Blogger Saip said...

Thats what i really want to know. Is it that bad? We were told these things and most of us accept it as the truth. If you are boozing, listen to Comfortably Numb. Or watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Stuff like that. And people, including me, do it just without thinking and the auto suggestion, that this is what we should do now, makes the entire experience good. Lets see if this attempt at doing something "different" works for me or not. Btw, i am staying away from booze for quite sometime. so this experiment has to wait :)

24/8/06 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, i am staying away from booze for quite sometime. so this experiment has to wait :)

I find that quite hard to believe :p

24/8/06 6:12 PM  
Blogger Freebooze said...

'Quite sometime' would mean 2 days....in his lingo ;)

24/8/06 11:45 PM  
Blogger Saip said...

Oye paksi lanja..it has been nearly two weeks since I stopped drinking booze. Nothing earth shattering has happened in these two weeks but it kind of feels better. Planning to do this for "quite some more time" and will get sloshed on my birthday. the idea sounds very appealing :)

25/8/06 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home