Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vivaah


Barjatya claims that the movie is about the journey from engagement to wedding.

In national interest, I hope it is an extremely short journey. Read, rather see, what Deepak thinks about this.

Oye Barjatya Buddy, perchance you read that the journey is more important than the destination. I am telling you, it's whole load of bull crap. Get these two married and pack them off to their honeymoon before one can say "I do". They will be happy, we will be happy and maybe, maybe this is the only way you can make some money.

There is enough pain in this world as such. Why dont you and KJo take a hike to Himalayas? One of you is definitely gonna enjoy it. Then you can make a movie on the lines of Brokeback Mountain. Now that's a journey which many would enjoy!

Swaaaha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why dont you and KJo take a hike to Himalayas? One of you is definitely gonna enjoy it. Then you can make a movie on the lines of Brokeback Mountain.

ROTFL. Although KJo will definitely enjoy it, I suspect S.B. will too ;-)

9/11/06 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be becoming a sentimental sod, but I appreciate these kinds of movies just a little bit more every passing year. I might even weep this time around!
And yes, I do get some money for helping him out, but not nearly enough that I can kick grid school's claws off my legs.

11/11/06 5:48 AM  
Blogger Saip said...

arrey gaddam, emayindi ra..
i remember you wrote some similar senti stuff abt DDLJ.
i was with boka and vamsi last saturday and Boka was putting major fight to convince us to watch Vivaah. He lost miserably when a vote was taken :)
so did u see the movie?

13/11/06 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home