Friday, October 20, 2006

Mama, I am coming home!

Taxi!

Sir

Take me home

Where?

To the place I belong

Where is that?

West Virginia, Mountain Momma.

Saari. This is India.

Take me home, country roads.

Get out you crack pot.

---

Taxi!

Sir

Take me down

Where to?

To the paradise city.

Where!!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

What the??

Take me home. Oh, won't you please take me home.

---

Air Sahara. How my I help you?

I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly

Where to, Sir?

I’d fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please

Would you like a return ticket too?

Oh I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah yeah yeah

I think you would need a "Jet" for that. No sahara from us.

Ok. You get the idea.
I am going home for Diwali. This is the first time I am going home after I came to Bombay to become a slave.

Happy Diwali everyone. Have a blast :)

Take care and so long.

See you on the other side of midnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home