Saturday, July 15, 2006

I, Undefined

I am your life. I am your breath.
I am the hand that will rock you to death.

I am the sun. I am the moon.
I am the bane behind every boon.

I am your enemy. I am your friend.
I am the one who screws you in the end.

I make you laugh. I make you cry.
I give you pain along with joy.

I am the question. I am the answer.
I am the judge, the jury, and the executioner.

I am your truth. I am your lies.
I make you see. Close your eyes.

I am the evil. I am the good.
I am the slow poison in your food.

I kill. I rape. I plunder.
Bow before me and surrender.

You are my face. You are my mask.
You are the puppet. You do what I ask.

I am the saint. I am the sinner.
I am the alpha. I am the omega.
I am the creator. I am the destroyer.
I am your god. I am your master.

I am YOU.

*Inspired by Metallica's Sad But True

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home