Saturday, July 15, 2006

La Chanson D'adieu

As you wish, it shall be
You will be hearing less from me
Nice to know that you are happy
As you wish, it shall be

You have a path, something of your own
Doesn’t matter if the destination is unknown
Thought I will be your friend in this journey
If you don’t want it, as you wish, it shall be

Don’t know where this path will lead
Nothing will get hurt and nothing will bleed
But everything is over between you and me
You wanted it to end, as you wish, it shall be

Many a thing I did, stupid and foolish
Sacrificed a lot, without being selfish
Learnt my lesson and a little more
Goodbye forever and ...not any more

As you wish, it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant help telling myself it has something to do with me..and this time I ma scraed coz u sound hurt (not sulking)

I just hope not...

29/7/06 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home